From Sara to Z








Hello!/Heippa!


I am Sara and this is my first blog post. I will be writing in both English and Finnish. This first post will be only in English. To get started I´m going to introduce myself through alphabets. Enjoy!

Olen Sara ja tämä on ensimmäinen blogitekstini. Aion kirjoittaa sekä englanniksi että suomeksi. Tämä ensimmäinen teksti on englanniksi ja tarkoituksena esitellä itseni aakkosten avulla. Nauttikaa!


A for art. I enjoy it in it´s every form. Paintings, dance, music...
B for berries. Strawberries, raspberries, blueberries... I love all of them, especially in a smoothie.
C for community. I enjoy many people around me and learning from others.
D for dancing. I dance mostly contemporary and show dance but also other kinds.
F for FASHION! And also for family <3
G for gym. My workplace and place to work out.
H for happy.
I for intelligence. That´s something I appreciate a lot in other people.

J for jacuzzi. One of my favorite words in the English language.
K for ketchup. Nothing it would not go with!
L for laughing. Wouldn´t the world be a lot better if we´d do it all the time?
M for makeup.
N for Nike´s shoes.
O for open. I am very talkative and easy to get to know.
P for piercings. I have pierced both of my ears (twice) and want to pierce my nose.
Q for quizzes, which I do A LOT.



R for rap music.
S for studies. I study in an higher secondary school located in Helsinki.
T for traveling. I travel almost every year to Italy. Tomorrow is the first time I will travel outside Europe.
U for umbella as for Rihanna. Love her!
V for values; very important for me.
W for writing. I love writing and reading. In May I did an internship in a magazine and loved it!
X for xylitol, especially one from Finland called Jenkki.
Y for YES! I´m always ready for new experiences and adventures.
Z for Zara. One of my favorite shops.

Thank you for reading and stay tuned for more! 

Comments