Tourist things


Experiencing as much as you can - isn´t that what being a tourist is all about? So far I have spent 12 days in DC and visited many places. 


In DC there are 19 museums and one zoo that you can visit for free. That is all thanks to the Smithsonian Institution which was funded by James Smithson. I´m really not the kind of a person to spend all of my days in museums but I did visit one of them: Smithsonian National Museum of Natural History. That´s also where the movie Night at the Museum was filmed. I found that out just way after my visit though. I also went to the zoo to see living animals.

Before the Future Leader -stipendiaries from US left to Finland, we met them at the National Harbor located in Maryland. We got food and walked around for a while.

Enjoy the pictures!








National Museum of Natural History
National Harbor in Maryland


Comments